DESCRIPTION OF LODGINGS
- Triple-room on the third floor with elevator, approximately 45 sqm, 3 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 small terrace,1 larger terrace, sleeps 6, garage is extra.
- The rentals include a refrigerator, television, washing machine, hot water heater, and a hair dryer.
- The use of a kitchen is not guaranteed.
- Rentals run from Saturday (arrivals between 5 pm and 8:30 pm) to Saturday (departures by 10 am).
- Daily cleaning of the rental
- 1 change of sheets per double bed per week
- 1 change of sheets per single bed per week
- 1 set of towels per person (bath towel, face towel, hand towel)
- Beach service (1 beach umbrella, 1 beach lounge, 1 beach chair)
- Electric and water are included but air conditioning costs are extra
- Agency costs
- Air-conditioning--where available--costs an extra 8€ per day
- Reserved outdoor parking spot is 5€ per day. A parking spot in a covered garage is an extra 10€ per day.
- Reductions and discounts cannot be combined.
- Children up to 1 year old who sleep with their parents are free for the entire rental period. Meals will be charged extra. The use of a crib supplied by the building will be 7€ per day.
- Children from 1 to 3 years old who sleep with their parents: Breakfast will be 5€ per day. Additional meals are extra. The use of a crib supplied by the building will be 7€ per day.
- Children 4 to 12 years old: 30% discount / night (refer to your agreed-upon cost with the B&B) with at least 2 full-paying adults.
- Children 13 to 17 years old: 15% discount / night (refer to your agreed-upon cost with the B&B) with at least 2 full-paying adults.
- Adults 18 years old and over pay full price.
Aggiungi un Tour
Excursions to the Tremiti Islands in an inflatable boat can be arranged. The trip, with your own skipper, usually lasts an entire day. The departure time is decided by the group purchasing the trip. The return time is arranged with the skipper and also depends on the weather conditions. It is recommended that you pack a lunch for the trip.
Boat excursions on the lake with a guide are available. Trips last about 2 hours and leave from Aquarotta, going in the direction of San Clemente Island, then Lesina. Those who wish to visit the area along the lake, as well as the historical center and bird park, may disembark from the boat.
You can also arrange more spiritual trips to San Giovanni Rotondo; the Basilica of San Pio of Pietrelcina; Monte Sant'Angelo and the Basilica di San Michele; and the town of San Severo to see the cathedral and church of its patron saint, the Black Madonna del Soccorso.
Viale Mercurio, Lesina Marina, FG, Italia